San Francisco: Five things of note
1) The architecture SF has the most immaculate, lovely candy-colored homes.
2) The flowers Lush, jewel-toned bougainville, rows of lemon trees and artful succulent displays were literally everywhere.
3) The smell The first thing us NYC girls noticed when we stepped into the SF air was the scent of it — eucalyptus, redwood and salty ocean (in other words, totally amazing).
4) The temperature No humidity, no sweat and no frizzy hair—just cool but comfortable sunny weather.
5) The views That mountainous landscape makes for some pretty spectacular views from just about any vantage point.
Below, some highlights of my recent trip in photographs. Xx.